Saturday, January 23, 2010

I work at a fast food place and I want to get my nails done.?

I work at a movie theater, mostly in the New York Fries thats in there and the concession. That involves me cutting potatoes, washing an insane amount of dishes and lots of other hands on stuff.





So my question is, if I want to go get me nails done, what would be a good choice, That looks good but won't chip off in a couple hours like my nail polishes do now.I work at a fast food place and I want to get my nails done.?
If you are talking about getting your natural nails done - and not acrylic or gels, then I recommend UV gel polish. Not a real lot of salons ofer this type of service. You will need to find a salon that specializes in UV gel nails only - and not acrylics. That's your best bet. Some of these UV gel polishes are soakable meaning that they can be soaked off in pure acetone in 15 minutes or so, and do not damage your nails. These polishes do not chip off like regular polish does, but instead willl remain shiny and chip-free for about 2-3 weeks at a time. I highly recommend them. And yes, they can, and often are applied to natural nails without any problems at all to the nail. Note: I'm not taling about getting gel nails here, I',m referring to only UV gel polish...Here is an example of one type and the color range they offer:


http://www.gelessentialz.citymax.com/pag鈥?/a>I work at a fast food place and I want to get my nails done.?
There's no alternative really apart from avoiding perfecting your nails during work time. I worked in McDonald's once and they didn't accept girls working with false nails, so that's basically out of the question. Unless your place has different rules?
Just have them do a french manicure, then ask them to put a gel cover over it.





I do this, and it keeps them from coming off.
Get them done and quit your job to keep them nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment