Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weres the worst place you ever broke a nail in?

mostly at work i break them .. but when i go out it happens at the worst of timesWeres the worst place you ever broke a nail in?
In the egg salad, I never did find it.Weres the worst place you ever broke a nail in?
In the county jail.
Don't you just hate it whan that happens.....
When building my deck and trying to pound them up from underneath. Usually they don't break though, they just bend over when they get miss hit with the hammer.





(hehehe - I know, I know ... you meant fingel nails ... just being funny here :-) )





Oh yea, and double the ewwww on V's answer! LOL
Babe better to break them than 'chew' them! I am upset enough to chew nails about now! haha
  • discount makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment