Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does anyone know the best place to get your nails done in Michigan? thanks?

I live in Dearborn, Michigan and i was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get my nails done. I usually just get a french tip. I am clueless about nail places in Michigan. Please someone help. P%26gt;S%26gt; can u tell me the price ranges. thanks again everyone for your inmput. thanksDoes anyone know the best place to get your nails done in Michigan? thanks?
Salon Seven Incorporated, 4648 Greenfield Rd, (313) 945-0600 --- give them a callDoes anyone know the best place to get your nails done in Michigan? thanks?
my brother went to the University of Michigan and I remember there were a couple nail places on campus in Ann Arbor. I have no clue where Dearborn is though, sry...

No comments:

Post a Comment