Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is Pet Co a good place to get my hamsters nails trimmed?

My hamsters snowy and baby have super long nails, and since I don't know how to trim them, I am going to get someone to show me. I would get it done at the PetSmart I got them from, but since I don't have a car, I would have to take my poor hamhams on the bus. There is a walking distæ°“nce Pet Co that is willing to demonstrate, but I want to know if it's safe first.Is Pet Co a good place to get my hamsters nails trimmed?
Petco is not the best place. petsmart is better. Besides if you took your ';ham hams'; on a ';walk'; (I would hope you carry them) they could get to hot or cold. Hammys are not supposed to be outside. A bus may seem worse but it is actually safer! Just be sure you sit alone and no one touches the hammys!!!Is Pet Co a good place to get my hamsters nails trimmed?
okay first, i dont think you should im pretty sure they dont know how. but if they do sure get them done there or the vet, i didnt even know it was possible but okay. and two if your going to walk how are you going to carry it and isnt it going to be cold? it has to be atleast 60-65 degrees, are you taking it in the cage? or in a ball? or what?
You just have to take human nail clippers and cut them down to where the middle of the curve in the nail is. If pet co. is pet cetera dont go there...long story...
Yes. Pet Co is a safe place to get your hamsters' nails clipped. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment