Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where in the BIBLE does it state where the nails were placed?

John 20:25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the LORD. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.








Psalm 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.Where in the BIBLE does it state where the nails were placed?
were talking Jesus right?


but you would think in the wrists to give more support...


read the bible


it says Jesus showed thomas the wounds in his hands thoughWhere in the BIBLE does it state where the nails were placed?
What do you mean it don't exist?!? John 20:25


';The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the LORD. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe';
John 20:25 -28
The Bible call the instrument on which Jesus died...a STAUROS..


Tis translates as an upright pole or stake...





It was NOT a CROSS.





If it were, the word used would have been CRUX.





so Jesus was killed on a single pole with his arms


straight above him...NOT outstretched.





Just ask any Catholic priest to get the information direct from the Vatican archives...


they will probably refuse, because they know it is true.
Jesus showed James (or whoever) that he had giant holes in his hands from the nail. That was supposed to be the proof that he was really Jesus.
They pierced his hands and feet.
It doesn't . Like all the other things that are irrelevant to our understanding of God.
  • discount makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment