Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i find out where is the nearest place to me i can get my nails done?

I live in petersfield, Hampshire. And i need my nails done on friday as ive got an important due to go to on saturday night. thing is i cant find where the nearest place is to me where i can get them done? im not very good with google search or computers really so thought id ask on here .. how do i find the nearest place? or could u help me?





Thank you.How can i find out where is the nearest place to me i can get my nails done?
I found them for you:


http://www.accessplace.com/beauty-salon/鈥?/a>





I think you live in the UK if not then my search is wrong!How can i find out where is the nearest place to me i can get my nails done?
Go to www.yellowpages.com and type in nail salons and your zip code.
I thought the cows did nails in those small towns. You know how they protest--telling everyone to eat more chicken--don't they do manicures too?
is there a hotel with a concierge near you? call and pretend your a hotel guest. or a lot of hotels have a spa in them. i'm not sure how large the city is.
Put in Your search engine:





';nail salons in petersfield, Hampshire';





Hope that helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment