Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where is the best place to get your nails done in Atlanta?

On the Southside of town I only get my nails done at Cleopatra Nails. The service is friendly and fast and the prices are decent. I've been to plenty of nail salons in Atlanta and in my experience Cleopatra Nails does an excellent French pedicure. A few months ago I got a spa pedicure done and unfortunately, a few days later, I banged my toe against something and the polish chipped. Without thinking twice I went back to Cleopatra Nails and they repaired it for free. Typically I go to Cleopatra Nails during the week or in the middle of the day to avoid the weekend rush. Like every other nail salon in the country, stay away on the weekends because it is extremely busy. Luckily at Cleopatra Nails there is a nice waiting area and they try to accommodate you as best as possible. Additionally there are tons of benches, restaurants and shopping, including a Marble Slab Creamery within the vicinity so you can shop and browse while you wait. Cleopatra Nails is located at 3650 Marketplace Boulevard Atlanta, GA 30344 in Camp Creek Market Place off Camp Creek Parkway and I-285. For hours and information call (404) 349-4762. On any given day there are at least

No comments:

Post a Comment