Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there a place you can report a nail salon for non-hygenic practices?

I recently went to get my eyebrows waxed and I noticed the lady dipping the brush with the wax on it into the container of wax multiple times. She didn't sanitize the brush prior to waxing so the thought of how many people's faces that brush might have been on before she placed it on me completely grossed me out. Is it possible to report it to the health department and actually have something done about it or am I just wasting my time?Is there a place you can report a nail salon for non-hygenic practices?
You want a new brush for every stroke?





The Health Dpt would be the people to call. First, to find out if anything wrong was even done, and second, to make a complaint if it was. They will investigate.





EDIT: No, the cops won't. Not in their job description to know how to sanitize a waxing brush, or even if it has to be done. That is what the Health Dpt does.Is there a place you can report a nail salon for non-hygenic practices?
health department
The cops will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment