Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where is the best place to find fake nails?

I'm getting fake nails that im going to wear in flordia i need some that stick and dont fall of all the time what are some good places to buy them?not too expensiveWhere is the best place to find fake nails?
Walmart has really cheap, cute ones. and some walmarts you go to have a nail salon in the front and they can apply them w/ nail cement instead of the glue. Oh and heads up, if you pop yours off when you get tired of then be careful to do it precise, I used to pop mine off at the tips and it completely took off my pinky nail from not far past the cuticle down. I had to glue it back on...but its all good now. =) lol


Hope This Helps!!Where is the best place to find fake nails?
N/P! Glad I could help! =)

Report Abuse



You're really better off getting acrylics done at a salon. It's really not expensive and they won't fall off. Trust me I have tried do it yourself ones and they only look good for a day then they start falling off.
hot topix

No comments:

Post a Comment