Saturday, January 23, 2010

Morocco- Who knows a good place to get my nails done in CASA or RABAT?

I had them done once in oujda, they came out terrible!


also anyone know place that has a tanning bed??


a good hair stylist?Morocco- Who knows a good place to get my nails done in CASA or RABAT?
Like the others have said, there are lots of hair stylists in all parts of Morocco. I don't think there is much of a demand for tanning or nails though... Most women in Morocco are Muslim and nail polish and fake nails would interfere with wudu (washing before praying) Also, tanning isn't as appealing there as it is in other countries. Most women cover anyway, so tanning is not important. If they really want to tan, the Moroccan sun is strong and they could get plenty of color that way.Morocco- Who knows a good place to get my nails done in CASA or RABAT?
lol sarah


go to casa in maarif


check this outhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I was in Casa for about 3 months last year and didn't find any salon that did nails and saw nothing available for tanning. There are salons for hair everywhere, but I didn't use any of them so don't know how good they were. Thankfully I do my own manicures and had acrylic nails at the time and brought my supplies with me so I could keep them up while I was there. I would be interested to know what you find out.
i dont think morocco has tanning beds or a place to get ur nails done..but there are alot of hair salons and they are very good..i used to get my hair done all last summer when i went..there are so many weddings in morocco...but the hair service is really good...but be careful us moroccans try to rip everybody off..
Last time I was in Morocco I saw they had a Franck Provost at Megamall. I think they also have a salon in Casa. I haven't tried them but I've been to a Franck Provost in another country and they offered excellent service. Being a French chain I would think they try to keep the same standard of service everywhere. If you do go there, please let me know how you like it!


They do have manicures (I get one every time I go) but I haven't found any that are good. Agdal (sp?) in Rabat has many places. Next time I go, I will try the one I suggested above. I am sure it isn't cheap, but like I said before, all other places I tried were no good.
Go to downtown Casablanca(el mdena ) you'll find many salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment