Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wheres the best place to get my nails done?

I'm just looking to get my nails painted. They're fairly long. I'm looking for a place that has absolutley amazing detail work!!!! Within the US pleaseWheres the best place to get my nails done?
Yo, i can give some mysterious advice, but no one should know about it. Buy one way ticket to the Moscow city, and when you're down in look me up. I'll take you to some place, where you can get your nails done, and there is no any compare with the places within US ! Just trust me, chicky !Wheres the best place to get my nails done?
I agree with sweet pea...


Make sure the ladies are chinese.


They do the best job!
where the heck do u live? that would make answering this question easier!! just go to some nail salon with chinese ladies working there...they do the best!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment