Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where is the best place in Cleveland, OH to get fake nails and how much are they? I want something cheap!?

I want to get fake nails, but want them to look good and last awhile. Any suggestions for the Cleveland area would be greatly appreciated!Where is the best place in Cleveland, OH to get fake nails and how much are they? I want something cheap!?
If you want to wear nails for an extended time, cheap is probably not the way to go. The cheaper places may use inferior or even dangerous products.


Some use electric dremel type tools to file and these can actually drill right through the nail bed. Hand filing is better.


Be sure to ask how the tools are cleaned between clients.


An infection could prove to be a very painful and expensive result.


I have really thin, peeling nails and I have been very pleased with fiberglass wraps after years of wearing acrylic nails. They also look more natural that acrylics...at least on my nails!


Check this web site for things to look out for before getting nails. http://www.beautyweb.com/consumer_alert.htm


My Tech tells me that even though the product MMA is still used even though it is illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment