Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just ripped my little finger nail off and now i'm bleeding all over the place?

can I have some sympathy please, it really hurts:(I just ripped my little finger nail off and now i'm bleeding all over the place?
Awww.... Gecmis Olsun Val... :((. You should put an ice pack on it and wrap it with gauze a little tight...








This summer isn't your best one, is it? :(..





Don't worry, it gets real dark before the sunrise. We all love you :)I just ripped my little finger nail off and now i'm bleeding all over the place?
thats a f252 action in the forces


the charge will read ';self inflicted injury';


just as well your not in the mob otherwise you could be doing jankers as well
Call the doctor!!!! *Panic!* HOw did that happen? At least go see a doctor and get a painkiller jab and bandage it nicely.
Lots of it coming from Melnibone!, I know it's late but get up A+E if you're worried!





Edit: Phone 999 for a nice hunky medic then!LOL
What the crap did you do that for? The whole thing? I'm sorry but just thinking about it makes me cringe. Hope it feels better.
No, no sympathy. Get over it.
your not self harming are you Val?








Buckets of sympathy and a plaster
Ohhh hun ..! that ruddy hurts doesn`t it ?? I dropped the Dyson on my foot today .. that feckin killed too ... xxx
Maybe you should run that under a tap.
You get that, when you floor it in an RS 2000!
Ouch!!!!!! (((((Hugs))))) that must really hurt, hope it feels better soon.
Don't let it drip into the keyboard ;-)
You need a hug?
thats it fill yer keyboard with blood
ouch!!! aw i feel for you, i have done that before!!!
you have my sympathy the thought of it ouch
EW!! i feel sorry 4 u, get some ice or something thats gonna hurt in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment