Friday, January 15, 2010

Where is a good place to keep a lot of bottles of nail polish?

I have about 30 bottles of nail polish, but I don't use them that often, so I don't want to keep them out in the open (and I don't have a dresser to put them on anyway). A lot of it I have had for a long time, but it is still good and I don't want to throw it all out. Can anyone help me out?Where is a good place to keep a lot of bottles of nail polish?
In a shoebox under your bed or dresser would be a good idea. Out of the way but easy to get to.Where is a good place to keep a lot of bottles of nail polish?
i keep all my nail stuff in a victoria's secret bag.nothings been cracked so your nail polish will be safe
i use an old caboodles case. i think they still sell them, when you open the box up a shelf folds out so its a nice way to oreganize the bottles and when you want to use them, they are easy to see. No digging around in a bag for them hopeing they wont break!
A small shelving unit, something like a spice rack or medicine cabinet.
Put them in a plastic tray
I'd put mine in a medicine cabinet if i were a girl
if i were you ill put them in a square tupperware with cover of course, and hide on suitable place.
I used a fishing and tackle box with pull out traps and wide compartments. I have about 60 nailpolishes and each fits in and stays there. And they are quite cheap and a good investment, mine live under the bed.
I do like my grandmother, who always had a beautiful manicure, and keep it in the fridge. It keeps you polish longer. Good luck.
Mine are in various caboodles cases and make up bags, according to color and such.
Out of the reach of little ones. If that's not a problem for you then underneath your bathroom sink should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment