Monday, May 10, 2010

Where is the cheapest place you would go ,to get acrylic nails in mississauga ? (fake nails- french manicure)?

like how much would it cost ? what is the name of the place ? and the phone number also the address ?Where is the cheapest place you would go ,to get acrylic nails in mississauga ? (fake nails- french manicure)?
Nice One Nails isn't too expensive. I've never had fake nails, but I get manicures and pedicures there. They do a great job and they aren't too pricey. I know they cost 25-30 for fake nails and 35 for Gel's. There are like 5 locations of them so here they are





http://www.niceonenails.com/stores.php#M鈥?/a>





I live outside of the city and go to a place called Spa Nails. They are about 5 dollars cheaper for almost everything. If you look for smaller, non-chain places you can find a good deal. Nice one Nails is pretty general so it's not too much.Where is the cheapest place you would go ,to get acrylic nails in mississauga ? (fake nails- french manicure)?
hey i know milton has a really good place called the one nails and spa, they always have specials check it out
I have no idea, but I just have to ask... have you ever heard of Milton?


I just have to know...


thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment