Monday, May 10, 2010

I get my nails done every two weeks,my friend goes to the same place to get hers done. She came to see me the?

other day and her finger was swollen and puss was actually coming out of her nail! She said she got an infection from getting her nails done. I really love the people at the nail shop where I go and they are really fast -do you all think I should go back?I get my nails done every two weeks,my friend goes to the same place to get hers done. She came to see me the?
I hope that you will at least tell the people at the shop that she suspects that it was from having her nails done so that they can double check their sanitation procedures. If they have had some other complaints around the same time line, it could mean that there was a problem that they need to address, or maybe some of their sterilization equipment is broken and they didn't even realize it. And I hope that your friend saw a doctor, too.I get my nails done every two weeks,my friend goes to the same place to get hers done. She came to see me the?
i've had two finger infections like the one you are describing and i never get my nails done. they can happen from anything, usually picking your cuticles and letting germs get in there. just be careful because finger infections can be dangerous like mine.
you shouldn't worry about it until something like that happens to you.
well she might have had it infected..but if it got infected there then maybe there not cleaning there stuff right but if you love that place keep on going only make sure they have it disinfected even if you have to look at them disinfect it and make sure everything is always clean and you wont have a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment