Monday, May 10, 2010

Should i just get my nails done at a cheapy place?

i got my nails done at a pretty good place..now i just need fills but i dont wanna pay alot, so should i just get fills at a cheap place? they wont ruin my nails will they? hahShould i just get my nails done at a cheapy place?
well not sure what u mean by cheapy...but wear i get my nails done they do a great job %26amp; fill ins are 15$ usually most places know what they are doing or so i would hope but i think they surely could fill inShould i just get my nails done at a cheapy place?
thanks :)..hope your nails get done right %26amp; turn out beautiful !!! good luck

Report Abuse



get it done at the place u got ur nails first


its better.......................and u prolly would trust them more......diff places have different ways of doing it so to be safe just go to teh firrst place

No comments:

Post a Comment