Monday, May 10, 2010

My fingers are so painful.the place where the nails are.i cant even squeeze my fingers.im taking yasmin pills?

I can not squeeze my fingers.and I am taking yasmin contraceptive pills My fingers are so painful.the place where the nails are.i cant even squeeze my fingers.im taking yasmin pills?
This could be hormonal. I have heard many women, including myself, experience tender nail beds at period time and this could even be a side effect of the pill. Have a chat with your GP if this fails to go away. I have asked Dr Frank about this before and so far we can't find a plausible medical reason for why this happens, but it is quite common.My fingers are so painful.the place where the nails are.i cant even squeeze my fingers.im taking yasmin pills?
Could be water retention, bad circulation, repetitive strain injury or even arthritis. See your Dr.
Tell your doctor, that doesn't sound good at all.
  • makeup photos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment