Friday, May 14, 2010

When did it become acceptable to clip your nails in public, esp. in a food place?

Ooh, never? I don't think it's acceptable at all. Nail clippings could fly everywhere and land in other peoples' food and drinks. Not only is that rude and inconsiderate, it's extremely unsanitary.When did it become acceptable to clip your nails in public, esp. in a food place?
It isn't acceptble in public. Bad manners.





I would actually comment on this to the person.When did it become acceptable to clip your nails in public, esp. in a food place?
oh that's nothing how about burping very loud or farting, and this one i have with a passion, flossing the teeth, especially at work, that is nasty.................
YUCK, it is not acceptable ever, very bad manners
When people started to like nail clippings in their food it became acceptable
It's not acceptable, people just have no respect anymore...
It never became acceptable. I can't believe the lack of manners in public places. Combing hair, clipping nails, cell phone abuse. It shows ignorance, rudeness and a definite lack of good breeding.
It's never, ever acceptable. Nothing involving hygienic procedure is ever acceptable in public. I wouldn't recommend grooming in public either.





One time I was at a Greyhound station and the terminal was nearly empty. No matter, someone came to sit next to me any how and after a few minutes, she began clipping her finger nails. Gag!
I didn't think it had become acceptable but I have one guy in the office that does it all of the time, even in meetings. I also see people doing it on the Metro. Again, this is a sanitary/grooming technique, why do it in public? That is what your house is for.
It didn't! That's just rude ... not to mention gross, unsanitary and plain disgusting!
It's never acceptable... but I have a worse story to relate! Where I work, we desk share.. there is a night shift and a day shift worker on each desk. One morning when the day shift fellow came in, he refused to sit at his usual station because the night shift worker had left TOENAIL CLIPPINGS all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment