Friday, May 14, 2010

Best place to get Nails done in Austin?

I just moved to Austin and I need to get my nails done...Where is the best place to get them done?...pedicures and wax too...I am living in Southwest Austin....help??Best place to get Nails done in Austin?
Cloe's on 4th %26amp; L. None better.Best place to get Nails done in Austin?
One of the highest ranked places in the annual Chronicle Poll is located south, on the corner of 360 and Lamar. It is in the same shopping center with Toys R Us, Trudy's, Cheesecake Factory, etc.





When facing Toys R Us, take the drive to the left of the building, and you will see the little salon tucked away on the right hand side.





I am sorry that I can't think of the name right now, but my wife and many of her friends go there.





Good luck!
There are a lot of venues for getting your nails done in Austin-- from the small strip mall places to the luxury spas. It depends on what you want to spend, however I'll give you some places that are just all-around great, regardless of whether price is an object.





Here's a couple places I'd suggest in south Austin (see links for more info):





Cobalt Blue Salon -


They have two locations, one on Burnet and one on William Cannon. Full service salon.





Topaz Salon-


Located on S. Lamar. Full service salon.





Pure %26amp; Natural -


Also on S. Lamar--they specialize in manicures/pedicures and have an ';eco-chic'; philosophy.





Also, If you don't mind coming in to downtown, or if you just want to splurge, do yourself a favor and hit up Milk %26amp; Honey.





Have fun!
i am not licensed but I do!


i am brazilian great manicure! :)
  • makeup photos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment