Friday, May 14, 2010

Where is the best place to get your nails done in Cleveland, Ohio? Looking for quality, cheap pedicures!?

Urgent answer is needed.Where is the best place to get your nails done in Cleveland, Ohio? Looking for quality, cheap pedicures!?
I've only gotten my nails done in 3 different places and all charge around $30 for french tips, which is what I get whenever I get them done, but this was 3-4 years ago though, so I'm not sure of the current prices. I went to the plaza across from Geauga Lake when I worked there, a place on 105 and St. Clair, in the plaza, and to the place inside of the walk through at Severance.Where is the best place to get your nails done in Cleveland, Ohio? Looking for quality, cheap pedicures!?
Parmatown mall has several cheaper places for this.
  • makeup photos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment